Sunday, May 2, 2010

Week 8 | Black Box Drawing Reflection


The idea of order out of chaos is a concept that I believe architects pursue in their designs. The depiction of this idea is prominent in Erika Kruger's Final Drawings.
Through my own work, there has been a controlling aspect which has restricted my creativity, hindering the idea of creating order from chaos due to the lack of chaos through the design process. One of these limiting factors is the structural integrity of designs as I have always taken structure as a key component within the design process.
Furthermore the lack of experimentation within my work has also impeded the development of designs. As a result, the linear approach to my work has been a restricting factor within my progression of ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment